Wills, Probate & Powers of Attorney
Betteridges offer a full, in-house Wills and probate service. Our team of specialist advisers can assist you on a wide range of issues regarding Wills and trusts, including:
- Drafting and writing your Will
- Amending an existing Will, including advising on changing legislation
- Disputing or challenging a Will
- Dealing with a Will contested by others
- Making an application for a Grant of Probate
- Advising on your duty as Executor or acting as Executor in your place
- Resolving issues from a relative who died without leaving a Will
- Guidance on Mental Capacity and Powers of Attorney
Our services are efficient and cost effective. We couple our expertise with a sympathetic and personable approach to what can often be an emotional and confusing time for all involved. Our dedicated staff will pursue all available options and provide professional, timely advice aimed at securing the best possible outcomes for you and your loved ones.
When there is no Will
When someone dies without leaving a Will, it is legally termed ‘intestacy’. We can advise you on the specific regulations with regards to how money, property and assets should be dealt with when this occurs.
If you would like to find out more about any of the above services please see our pages on your specific area of interest or take a look at our frequently asked questions.
To speak to one of our advisors or to book a free initial assessment for advice on your individual circumstances, please call us on 0333 12 12345 (International callers +44 1992 505 406), complete a Free Online Enquiry or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will soon be in touch.
“To Mark and all the team, thank you all for your hard work over the last three years. It is my Dad’s birthday today and I am sure he would have been pleased to know that we have done our best to carry out his last wishes. Thank you also for your patience, I have none and have found that the most difficult thing.”