Making a Will
Betteridges’ team of legal experts offer a fast, reliable and inexpensive Will writing service, which has proved invaluable to many of our clients. If you are looking for professional advice on making a Will or would like to renew an existing Will, please contact us to speak with one of our lawyers.
Why make a Will?
- Plan for the future with reassurance and certainty
- Appoint the right person to deal with your estate
- Feel reassured following a divorce or separation
- Protect your assets for future generations
- Make provisions for your children through guardianship
- Ensure you don’t pay more inheritance tax than is necessary
How often should you review a Will?
Ideally, you should review your Will every five years. However, if you have been through any kind of major change, such as a divorce or separation, then it is important to review and adapt your Will accordingly.
Make A Free Enquiry
“To Mark and all the team, thank you all for your hard work over the last three years. It is my Dad’s birthday today and I am sure he would have been pleased to know that we have done our best to carry out his last wishes. Thank you also for your patience, I have none and have found that the most difficult thing.”