Making a Will
Betteridges’ team of legal experts offer a fast, reliable and inexpensive Will writing service, which has proved invaluable to many of our clients. If you are looking for professional advice on making a Will or would like to renew an existing Will, please contact us to speak with one of our lawyers.
Why make a Will?
- Plan for the future with reassurance and certainty
- Appoint the right person to deal with your estate
- Feel reassured following a divorce or separation
- Protect your assets for future generations
- Make provisions for your children through guardianship
- Ensure you don’t pay more inheritance tax than is necessary
How often should you review a Will?
Ideally, you should review your Will every five years. However, if you have been through any kind of major change, such as a divorce or separation, then it is important to review and adapt your Will accordingly.
“To Mark and all the team, thank you all for your hard work over the last three years. It is my Dad’s birthday today and I am sure he would have been pleased to know that we have done our best to carry out his last wishes. Thank you also for your patience, I have none and have found that the most difficult thing.”