When dealing with the highly emotive subject of child custody – now referred to as the Child Arrangements Programme – it is important that you talk to an experienced family lawyer.
Many of our clients come to us after attempting to deal with the issues on their own for far too long. They tell us that they feel a sense of relief to finally talk to someone who understands what they are going through after allowing their concerns and worries about their children to build up.
In line with the Child Arrangements Programme, Betteridges work to avoid conflict and help you resolve the issues through family mediation, whenever possible. Mediation can be quicker, cheaper and lead to better outcomes than going to court and works effectively to establish issues such as parental responsibility, residence and contact when it comes to your child.
Property & financial provision
Divorce, finance and property are inextricably linked, and it is only by consulting a specialist divorce lawyer such as Betteridges that you can be sure the issues are dealt with properly in order to safeguard the long term future needs of you and your children. No two cases are the same and there is no set pattern for financial or property arrangements – each case is unique to us and we have an excellent track record of securing successful outcomes.
Our lawyers are not only experienced in all aspects of child law, they are also genuinely caring and sympathetic. At your free initial assessment they will be able to:
- Provide a practical course of action to help you make the right decisions – always with the best interests of your children at heart.
- Give you realistic expectations, saving you time, money and possible complications further down the line.
- Make you aware of the common pitfalls surrounding custody of children.
- Simplify the complex and ever-changing legal terminology.
- Explain to you what your options are – many of which you may not have been aware of before.
- Talk you through how a judge would approach your circumstances in court, should you need to go down this route.
- Cover all the issues to ensure that the agreement you reach provides a solid framework for you and your family in the years to come.
You don’t have to deal with these issues alone. To obtain child custody advice, you can arrange your free initial assessment with us today. Please call us on 0333 12 12345 (International callers +44 1992 505 406), complete a Free Online Enquiry or email firstname.lastname@example.org.